Beginner's guide to Android - Site Navigation
Welcome to the easy beginner's guide to Android that will show you how to unleash the power of Android!
It's not for developing Android apps or for the latest rumors of new phones,
but you will learn how to use most of the Android functions.
Before we get into the chapters of this guide let's take a quick look on how to navigate this site.
- On the top-left you have the links to get back to this page (Home) and
- On the top-right you have links to our YouTube videos (to come later),
follow us on
Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
- Below that to the right you'll find a tool to translate the site into one of many languages,
using Google Translate. It may not be perfect, but maybe it's easier for some to understand than
- Below the translation you have buttons that will recommend (or "Like")
this site to your friends and followers on your Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
- Below that is a Search Box for this site.
- To the left you have direct chapter links.
- At the bottom is a link to proceed to the next chapter.